English translation of Gestapo interrogation transcripts for Hans Scholl and Sophie Scholl. Translated by Ruth Hanna Sachs. Volume 1, Part 2.
This volume contains:
- Indictment of Hans Scholl, Sophie Scholl, and Christoph Probst
- Expert opinion re typewriters, February 21, 1943
- Handwritten note by Gestapo agent re Hans Scholl
- Process serving, Hans and Sophie Scholl
- Decree expelling Hans and Sophie Scholl from the university
- Trial "transcript", February 22, 1943
- Decree regarding typewriter and duplicating machine
- Court correspondence, February 23, 1943
- Verdict, Scholl/Probst, February 22, 1943
- Gestapo update, undated
- Letter from Giesler to Bormann, February 19, 1943
- Court correspondence, February 19, 1943
- Notes regarding new trial, March 1, 1943
- Remington typewriter, June 30, 1943 - late January 1944
- Proof of delivery!, Remington typewriter, February 4, 1944
ISBN 978-0-9857785-1-4. Printed on acid-free paper. 57 pages. Ships in 24-48 hours.
Digital version available soon.