English translation of Gestapo interrogation transcripts for Willi Graf. Translated by Ruth Hanna Sachs. NJ1704, Volume 1, Part 1. Although NJ1704 contains almost exclusively files pertaining to Willi Graf's arrest, interrogation, trial, and execution, a few memoranda - largely excerpted from the full document - from Alexander Schmorell's files.
This volume contains:
- Verdict, April 19, 1943
- Indictment, April 8, 1943
- Prosecution begins against Alexander Schmorell
- Telex dated March 25, 1943 regarding arrest
- Telex dated March 25, 1943 regarding location of trial
- Telegram dated March 26, 1943 to expedite trial
- Court correspondence March 26, 1943
- Gestapo update March 23, 1943
ISBN 978-0-9857785-5-2. 53 pages. Printed on acid-free paper.