Our Wish List
If you wish to get published with our house, you may like to know how you can improve your chances of acceptance. The following list prioritizes the publications we consider, from most likely to be accepted to least likely. The links take you to the Web pages dedicated to that genre.
- Essays, white papers, and shorter books as defined in our CFP list
- Essays for Leaflets of Our Resistance
- Essays for Common Ground
- Individual poems for our poetry anthology [to be updated]
Note that several items currently under "medium likelihood" will be moving to "most likely" in 2022! Stay tuned...
- Longer books described in our CFP list
- Cookbooks that meet our defined mission [to be updated]
- Plays [to be updated]
- Works of nonfiction, especially primary source materials [to be updated]
- Music that is directly related to our goals and aims [to be updated]
LESS LIKELIHOOD, BUT STILL POSSIBLE:
- Short stories and novels, especially those based in history - note that as we roll out our short story anthology, this will be higher priority, so stay tuned!
- Creative writing textbooks
- Personal essays (unless written by a Holocaust survivor or their children or grandchildren, then very likely)
- Books of poetry, unless it's got an extra dimension that makes it a must-read
- Picture books, with ditto to above
- Graphic novels
- Religious writing of any sort