English translation of Gestapo interrogation transcripts for Willi Graf. Translated by Ruth Hanna Sachs. NJ1704, Volume 1, Part 3. Although NJ1704 contains almost exclusively files pertaining to Willi Graf's arrest, interrogation, trial, and execution, a few memoranda - largely excerpted from the full document - from Alexander Schmorell's files.
This volume contains:
- Willi Graf record of arrest
- Willi Graf questionnaire (intake), February 19, 1943
- Search of Willi Graf's residence, February 19, 1943
- Willi Graf, first interrogation, February 19, 1943
- Willi Graf, second interrogation, February 19, 1943
- Note from Willi Graf to Gestapo agent, February 24, 1943
- Willi Graf, third interrogation, February 26, 1943
- Willi Graf, fourth interrogation, March 1, 1943
- Willi Graf, fifth interrogation, March 2, 1943
- Willi Graf, sixth interrogation, March 4, 1943
- Willi Graf, seventh interrogation, March 7, 1943
- Willi Graf, Curriculum Vitae, March 8, 1943
- Willi Graf, eighth interrogation, March 16, 1943
- Willi Graf, ninth interrogation, March 23, 1943
- Conclusion of Willi Graf's interrogations
- Warrant for arrest of Willi Graf
- Willi Graf prison record, March 14, 1943
- Correspondence re prisoner letter, April 17, 1943
ISBN (print version): 978-0-9857785-7-6. 31 pages. Printed on acid-free paper. Ships in 24-48 hours.
ISBN (digital version): 978-1-956508-16-1.
Translation © 2002-2003.
Sale price valid only through October 31, 2023.