English translation of Gestapo interrogation transcripts for Willi Graf. Translated by Ruth Hanna Sachs. NJ1704, Volume 1, Part 4, and Volumes 10-12.
Although NJ1704 contains almost exclusively files pertaining to Willi Graf's arrest, interrogation, trial, and execution, a few memoranda - largely excerpted from the full document - from Alexander Schmorell's files.
This volume contains:
- Alexander Schmorell statement about Berndl and Harnack, March 1, 1943
- Alexander Schmorell statement about Berndl and Harnack, March 11, 1943
- Letter from Gerhard Graf to Stadelheim Prison, August 16, 1944
- Cost memoranda, October 14, 1943
- Expense reports re trial
- Oskar Baez letter re Willi Graf, June 12, 1943
- File of Summons
- Clemency File, Alexander Schmorell
ISBN 978-0-9857785-8-3. Printed on acid-free paper. Ships in 24-48 hours.
Digital version available soon.